Sunday, December 16, 2007

Clarification

There has been a little confusion about our new cat so I want to clarify a little. Josie doesn't really belong to Amber. She just looks a lot like Amber's cat. I don't think I even knew Amber when she lived here so I don't know how close she lived to us. She is a close friend of Jennifer's and we met at her house a couple of times. Now she lives in Italy with her husband Joe and their daughter Arden. We mostly know each other through our blogs and through our mutual amusement at Jennifer's crazy life. If you want to see Amber's cat look in my last posting and click on Amber's name. Then you'll understand better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, thought you really were going to ship the cat to Italy! Those things happen to you all the time. (Like the time someone called you on your cell from another state.)

Amy said...

That's true!