But now, none of that matters any more. Apparently Amber left her here when she moved to Italy. Or Josie somehow snuck into a package that she sent Jennifer. Or she hopped through a ripple in the time-space continuum. It doesn't really matter how she got here ... she is going back. She's going to be on the next plane to Italy so that Amber can take care of the dozen baby kittens she is surely carrying inside her ever-expanding belly.
6 comments:
i want one of the kittens.
I'll take her but you'll have to get all the paperwork done and buy the plane ticket. I've done that for my two pets and it's a hassle I never want to deal with again!
Jennifer,
I think I am going to surrender them to this place my neighbor told me about that will take them for $50, spay them and find them homes. That way they won't get killed or adopted out to anyone that won't get them spayed (contributing to the overpopulation problem). So ... You can have one but only if you promise promise promise to get her spayed!
Amber,
She's on her way. I'll send you the flight #
:)
I promise I will get the thing spayed if you let me have first pick. Frosty is spayed. I won't have one unless it's spayed. I don't want kittens!!
When will they be born?
She goes to the vet this afternoon. I am not really 100% sure she is pregnant. She might just really love eating food after spending the summer in the woods. Or she might be pregnant...who knows?!? Either way, I will have a lot more answers after her app't today.
Post a Comment