Monday, December 31, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering ...

I have a dog. She is so cute and cuddly and I just love her. And she is not a SHIT TZU. She is a SHIH TZU.

This is from the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:

Pronunciation:
\ˈshēd-ˈzü, ˈshēt-ˈsü\

Inflected Form(s):
plural shih tzus also shih tzu

any of an old Chinese breed of toy dogs that have a square short unwrinkled muzzle, short muscular legs, and a long dense flowing coat


(How's that? I didn't even mention your name or your email. But thanks for backing me up!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the New Year's Eve laugh! That was better than a phone call! :-)

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe it wasn't BETTER than a phone call, but it was still funny!

Anonymous said...

Then, if you wanted a designer dog, you could breed a Bulldog and a Shih Tzu. The end result would be the highly sought after---Bullsheet!!!! (no Bullshit intended)