Sunday, December 30, 2007

Five Minutes of Fame


When we went to the boys' school's website and clicked on "Classrooms and Teachers" we saw our very own star in his classroom. His brother's reading teacher was the person taking the photo and he was waving to her. The girl in the orange t-shirt is "Grace, the evil one". The boy next to him (with the blonde hair) is Burke. Apparently he is "kinda talky" And the girl with the teal shirt whose back is to the camera is Meg. Oh Meg ... she is the prettiest girl in the whole school! We are in love with Meg. From our boy himself: The day before I left for a break Meg figuerd out I liked her. I lllllloooovvveee that girl!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember the love of his life at soccer games?!! The coach had to remind him to keep his hands off her, and just play the game. Girls are Kenny's specialty!