Saturday, December 22, 2007

Poor Planning

When we planned the big birthday party we looked at the extended forecast and saw that today was supposed to be sunny and 70. So we decided that in addition to the 6-8pm glow-in-the-dark mini-golfing in the mall, we would invite the boys to come over and play some 4-6pm football in the yard.

Well, it is now 4:40 and I have six popsicles playing outside on the trampoline because it is 40 degrees with a 29 mph wind out of the north (that means it's freakin cold)

So much for my confidence in the weather man!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I'm jealous of your snowman!! We have had terrible dry snow this year. Sorry to hear the outside party was a bust due to weather. That wind just makes life miserable.

Amy said...

That's not really our snowman. I stole the picture from the internet to match my post! Last year we did have enough snow for a snowman that big though. I'll put a picture of it on here when I find it.

Julie said...

Thanks for being honest about the snowman:) I was really impressed that you had time to make one with the party going on and everything else. I really was jealous. If it makes you feel better it is 13 degrees today and the wind is around 20 mph and it is snowing. It sucks!!!