I see she got a bath today. Now just put that rhinestone clip in her hair and give us another pic.
A floor mate is being sent to your Sherwood Walmart. It may take 10 days. You will like it. I'll let you know, or you'll get an email. Love Ya Lots!!!!!!!
I thought Christmas was over! Thanks mama ... you spoil me still!
Call the store. I think they are in stock and one is waiting for you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see she got a bath today. Now just put that rhinestone clip in her hair and give us another pic.
A floor mate is being sent to your Sherwood Walmart. It may take 10 days. You will like it. I'll let you know, or you'll get an email. Love Ya Lots!!!!!!!
I thought Christmas was over! Thanks mama ... you spoil me still!
Call the store. I think they are in stock and one is waiting for you.
Post a Comment