Does that dog have on a necklace? And did you get that dress off the soap bottle? Just wondering because it looks like the same print and it'd probably fit.
My mom made two dresses and a bed for PJ last week. And no, it's not a necklace ... it's some kind of fancy schmancy buckle because PJ is a spoiled girl!
Doesn't she look pretty? If I lived closer to Puppy Pals I would take her to my mom once a week. I'd barter with her ... I could mow the lawn or wash her dishes every day or something ... anything just to keep PJ looking this pretty.
5 comments:
Does that dog have on a necklace?
And did you get that dress off the soap bottle? Just wondering because it looks like the same print and it'd probably fit.
My mom made two dresses and a bed for PJ last week. And no, it's not a necklace ... it's some kind of fancy schmancy buckle because PJ is a spoiled girl!
That CANNOT be the same dog! Tell me that's your Mom's magic! Wow! She is a beautiful girl! I'm liking the clothes!! : )
JL
Doesn't she look pretty? If I lived closer to Puppy Pals I would take her to my mom once a week. I'd barter with her ... I could mow the lawn or wash her dishes every day or something ... anything just to keep PJ looking this pretty.
She looks like a gremlin in the first picture and like cinderella in the second!!! Mom sure can work her magic on a dog!
Post a Comment