



Here are pictures of about 1/4 of the things my Mom has done since she's been here. She got here Friday and she's been to the boys' fort with them, on the 4-wheeler, on the trampoline, to the duck pond, to the park, Easter shopping, to the spelling bee, to the
air show, to our favorite barbecue pit, has fixed everything that needed sewing in the entire house, has mopped my tile floors, has groomed Penelope twice,
and sanded &
re-stained my picnic table. In the same amount of time I think I may have washed the dishes once or twice. Oh and I think I may have sent Kenny out to get the mail today.
6 comments:
And I got a wonderful sunburn to take back to NY with me!!! (That's all within the first few days of my 16 day break from running the family business.)
Then you should have plenty of time for daily blog updates! :-) Miss you! MH
Amy,you have the coolest mom ever!I miss her more than anyone else(don't tell the rest of 'em!
How did you get so lucky to have a mom like that? When family visits us we have to entertain them! (your site's blocked now right?)
Julie,
Nobody in your family's going to see my blog ... so you're safe!
Amy
She looks like she is having so much fun!!! Maybe we could bottle some of that energy?!
Post a Comment