Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast

I woke up a little too early today and instead of being productive decided to spend my time playing around online. I can't really wash dishes and vacuum while everyone else is asleep anyway, right? While I was looking around the blogosphere I came across this site. They have a bunch of different blog prompts. The one I liked the best is one I've actually seen on some other blogs. It didn't involve a large amount of creativity like the "let's write a haiku" prompt and it didn't have a bunch of personal/offensive questions like the TMI Tuesday site. So here goes ... my first Friday's Feast. We'll see if I stick to it. My Wordless Wednesdays have been lacking lately!

Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?
shamrocks

Soup
How many cousins do you have?
30

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?
9.5

Main Course
Name something that is truly free.
the way my kids love me

Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.
Stupid People Really Inspire Nothing Good.

1 comment:

The Smith Boys said...

I also like to wake up early and waste time on the computer before the kids get up. I would hate to risk waking the precious little kids from their sweet slumber by doing housework! hehe BTW - I'm a friend of Lisa's - we used to live across the street from her at Fort Rucker and now we live in Enterprise.
Melissa