- I got a 100% on my BIO quiz
- I finished writing the paper that is due tomorrow for RDG 3333: The Reading and Writing Process
- I created the "Topic Circle" that is due tomorrow for RDG 3332: Components of the Reading Process
- I returned the 12 overdue library books we had and renewed the one book Kenny is still reading
- I finished a scholarship application (with essay) that is due this week
- I turned in all of the financial aid paperwork I had to turn in
- I remembered to give Chelsea the children's dictionary I have been promising to let her borrow for about a month
- I emailed Michele that information about the math class we need to take this summer
- I finished the online assignment for RDG 3331: Principles and Practices for Learning to Read
- I mailed Lisa the Tastefully Simple order forms
- I bought a gift bag for the raffle prize I am donating for the spouse's dinner tonight
- I picked up the dog at the groomer's
And when I finished all of this I came home and found my reward on my doorstep:
Even though my list is only about 1/2 way done this should really help me get through the other half with a much better attitude. Listen to the oh-so-difficult preparation directions: Add 14 oz. of Tequila and 6 cups of warm water. Freeze. Enjoy.
Thanks Lisa!!!

1 comment:
Remember the old army slogan "we do more by 8am than most people do all day?" I can tell you are still an army girl. You did more than I think I did all month, way to go!
Post a Comment