Today's the Rattlesnake Round-up. We're getting ready to go and the boys have a couple of jokes for ya'll:
Q? What do snakes put on their kitchen floors?
A: Rep-Tiles
Q? What do snakes do after they fight?
A: Hiss and make up.
Q? What's a snake's favorite subject?
A: Hiss-tory!
I found this online which is more along the lines of how I am feeling about what we might encounter today in Sweetwater:
What's the real difference between a Yankee Zoo and a Texas Zoo?
On the cage, a Yankee Zoo will have the name of the animal and then the scientific name in Latin.
Whereas, a Texas Zoo will have the name of the animal and the recipe.....!
Yup, I am a little worried! But we'll see how the day goes. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
That is way too funny!!!
I am dying over here waiting for the news of the 'big event' How was it? Did you bring any new 'pets' home? : )
I cannot wait for the pictures!!!
JoLee
Trying desperately hard to get ready for my little Tastefully Simple party today! I have some pictures and a video ready and even have gotten as far as getting the camera TO the computer desk ... so I guess if nobody shows up this afternoon I will have plenty of time to fiddle with my blog! Otherwise you'll have to wait until this evening. ;)
I forgot today was the day of your party. How do I order some of that beer bread? I have never had it, but feel the need to try it since I know how much you love it! Is it too late? Can you have Lisa order me some of that? I saw that there was a package deal of like three boxes, or something, right? I guess we could probably just email each other! This is just so much easier though! : )
JoLee
It's not too late. The beer bread is sooooo good! You should get the spinach & herb dip with it. Those two are STAPLES in my house!!!! Do you want me to send you the link again? You just go to Lisa's website and order. You don't have to put in my name anywhere. When she sees your name, she'll know it's for my party. You know you don't have to order anything if you don't want anything. But this stuff is great!!! I know you'll love it (and so will Kev) if you buy it. (and it takes about a minute to get it into the oven ... it is so easy!!!)
Post a Comment