Sunday, June 29, 2008

Catching Up

I wasn't very good about updating my blog while we were on vacation so I have a little bit of catching up to do. I guess traveling from Texas to Florida to North Carolina to New York to Florida to Texas while taking an online math class wasn't my very best idea yet. We got home on Thursday night and I finally feel settled in. I am almost caught up with my math class. I have all of the laundry done and the unpacking is 99% done. Winkflash is having a 6-cent per photo sale that ends today so I spent all of last night uploading over a year's worth of pictures so that I can order all of them. As I was going through the pictures I realized there were a couple of things I wanted to post that I didn't get around to. So ... I am going to start back in May and work my way through the things I didn't find the time to post. Messy, I know. Those of you with OCD feel free to avoid my blog for about a week. It'll be back to normal soon enough!

No comments: