This posting is for all of my friends from Oswego. Please, please, please take a moment to read this news story and pass it along to every single person you know from Oswego.
Community Rallies Around former Oswegonian in Need
Lisa and I took the kids to the farmers' market tonight and I saw a booth that was a benefit for Bob Griffin. Remember him? We graduated together and he is absolutely one of the nicest guys we went to school with. His family was in a tragic car accident in January and his friends & family here are hosting a benefit for him throughout the weekend. I bought a ton of raffle tickets today and Lisa & I are going to Old City Hall on Saturday night to participate in the benefit. I haven't been to Old City Hall since ... oh my goodness, who knows when?!? I am really looking forward to it. Joanna & Sammy -- want to drive up to join us? We could get some wine coolers and fruity blue drinks, sit by the river, and pee in the snow? Oh yeah, there isn't any snow right now. And we don't really drink wine coolers or fruity blue drinks anymore. Hm, well, we could still go out and have a great time.
On a more serious note, please think of Bob and his family. If you want to donate just let me know and I can do it for you and you can pay me back. Thanks for taking the time to pass the news article along to anyone from Oswego that might know Bob.
No comments:
Post a Comment