Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Fresh Graduate and a Bad Influence

The boys and I are in Florida on vacation. We got here on Sunday and my cousin Abigail graduated from high school on Monday. It was a fun and exciting evening for all of us. Before the ceremony we went to Hollis Gardens to take a few pictures of Abby. Unfortunately when we got there the garden gates were locked! Aunt Kathy said that she has never seen the gates locked and I could tell they were both disappointed. So I used my good girl influence and just jumped the gate before they could even argue.

From my side of the gate I convinced them to hop on over really fast before someone saw me and arrested me.





Once we were on the forbidden side of the gate we took as many pictures as we could as fast as we could. Then we got outta there ... Fast!



The best part of breaking into Hollis Gardens was that we had the entire place to ourselves. Usually it is a very busy picture taking spot during big events (proms, graduations, weddings, etc)

The whole evening was fun for everyone. I am sure Abigail isn't forever scarred by my bad influence. That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! So when are you headed to Fayetteville? We are ready to see you all very much!!!!!
Please call us when you get a chance I want to see you and Andrew is dieing to see the Chase and Kenny. 910-237-4806cell 910-495-0703home Talk to ya soon. Tell your cousin Gradulations!!!!!!!
Your Friend
Cindy lou

Julie said...

You better stay away from that girl while she is in college, we don't want her to be like you were in the barracks at her age. Ryan is in Orlando right now, how funny.

Amy said...

I will call you when we are in NC so we can get together and get the boys together :)

Amy said...

Oh Julie ... I was an angel at DLI. You must be thinking of someone else ;)

Anonymous said...

awesome!!
cindy