Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?
I am definitely an optimist. Glass half full all the way.
Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?
Black.
Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?
I get a salon pedicure about twice a year. Then I try to make it last a month! Lame, I know.
Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?
Nope. Nothing. I try to enter all of Pioneer Woman's contests, but so do 10,000 other people so my chances aren't great.
Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?
In the livingroom so that when I spend unreal amounts of time doing stupid things like facebook or myspace I can set a good example for my sons. I'm a good mom like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment