Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Lisa @ Sweet Home Alabama to answer all of these questions. And since I haven't put my 500 pictures online from the month of June I guess this makes for easy blog material.

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Kung Fu Panda

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Alphabet Weekends

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Anything the boys feel like playing

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Women's Health or Everyday Food or Fitness or Family Circle or People (everyone needs some good gossip once in a while)

5) FAVORITE SMELLS? clean babies fresh out of the tub

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? Today, as I get ready to start summer classes next week, I am going to say my favorite sound is a professor saying "That's all I have for you today"

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Being scared something might happen to the boys one day

8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? I wonder if I can get away with 15 more minutes of sleep

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Taco Bell or Zaxby's

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? n/a but I really like Zoe or Riley

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…pay all my bills, my family's bills, then convince everyone to retire here in Texas with us.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Not really

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Once in a while

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Cool. I love to watch thunderstorms!

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? free

16) FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic: Margarita. Non-Alcoholic: Water or lemonade

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…finish my scrapbooks!

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? yup

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? ???

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
~hometown, New York
~basic training, South Carolina
~language training, California
~AIT training, Texas
~army post, Germany
~SAHM-ville, Texas
~SAHM-ville, Germany
~SAHM-ville, Texas
~SAHM-ville, Maryland
~SAHM-ville, Germany
~SAHM-ville, Maryland
~SAHM-ville, California
~SAHM-ville/preschoolteacherville, North Carolina
~SAHM-ville/collegestudentville, Texas

(SAHM= stay at home mom)

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? UFC

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I love her like the sister I always wanted! She is a wonderful mother and a perfect friend! ILY!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? wrapping paper, gift bags, etc

24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? yup

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? Used to be a morning person, but the older I get the more I am shifting towards being a night owl. Not so good since I am hoping to start teaching in about a year!

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? scrambled

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? bed

28? No question given and I am too tired to think up anything creative to say

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla with fresh raspberries

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? Jennifer, even though she'll complain about it

Ok, I am tagging Jennifer, Julie, Cherie, and Samantha. I would tag Joanna, Mandy, and Cindy too but I can't convince them to get on the blogging bandwagon.

No comments: