Thursday, July 10, 2008

We All Love Fridays, Right?

I skipped several of my Friday's Feast posts while I was on vacation so I am going to spend the next several days going back through the weeks and catching up.
Here's the Friday's Feast that I was supposed to do on June 6:


Appetizer

When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

I like Pepsi from a can poured into a glass with a straw.

Soup

What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

Grey's Anatomy.

Salad

Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

Chase

Main Course

Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas?

Yes, but not to save gas. I would do it for three day weekends!

Dessert

If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

Brian used to call me Peggy Perfect after a German cartoon lady that was on a lot of the kitchen supplies we bought. I guess I strive to be Peggy Perfect at home. Lame, I know.

No comments: