It's time to buy all of the things I need to send my kids to school. Public School. Free, public school. I do not know how much I spent on the school supplies, but I do know that I spent $20 on Chase's band fee, $5 on his school shirt, $40 to start a lunch account for him, $40 to start a lunch account for Kenny, and $25 on a school t-shirt and school sweatshirt for Kenny. Now I know that not all of this is absolutely necessary. And we've never bought school lunch before so this $80 is a new expense, but I am feeling a little broke and they haven't even left the house yet.
7 comments:
Thank goodness you don't have to add uniforms to the mix. It about broke us this year. Have a good school year.
I had the same idea as you with back to school. I was just getting ready to do mine, great minds=) Anyways I hear ya with all that the public school requires. Do you have to send paper towels and tissues and hand sanitizer and clorox wipes also???
Post-it Notes? Why do they need Post-it Notes?!
JL
Lots of tissues & soap, but no paper towels or sanitizer. And who knows why he needs post it notes?!?
Soap? Paper towels? Clorox Wipes? Gosh sakes! I buy all that stuff! Man! I work in the wrong state!!
JL
One year Kenny needed three paper towel rolls, soap, sanitizer and four boxes of tissues! I think that was kindergarten.
Zachary also needed post-it notes and 2 rolls of scotch tape AND a REAM of COPY PAPER along with all the other stuff I complained about. Yes... Jo move here and the kids will provide it all for you!!!
Post a Comment