Jennifer has a really cute blog. She always has very entertaining stories -- stories about her real life that leave the rest of us rolling around laughing until our sides ache. Beyond her funny postings, she always has cool stuff on her blog. See my little map over to the right that tells me who is visiting my blog? I stole that from her. And this new layout? Yup, stole that too. Not only do I steal all of her good ideas, but then I email her and beg her to help me tweak them enough to get rid of the extra sidebars and advertisements that always come with the free templates and layouts. I used to convince Brian to buy a UFC fight, we'd buy alcohol and chips and throw all the kids in the back yard, and then I'd coax her over to my computer to help me. Now she's moved to Georgia and she's too far away for that. And she has this great thing on the side of her blog that tells you when other people have updated their blogs. I stole it. It will save me a great deal of time because every time I am bored I sit and methodically go through my favorites/bookmarks to check and see if anyone has updated. But I am having a problem. About 5 months ago Lisa changed her blog address. For some strange reason I can't get blogger to accept her new address. Every time I put it in and save the changes it goes back to the old address (which no longer exists) I can't invite her over to watch a fight, get her drunk, then get her to help me. So this time I thought that instead of emailing Jennifer I would beg her out here in the great big world wide web to help me out. So, what do you say? You already know my password (because you help me so much). And I am sure you don't mind me stealing all of your stuff, right? They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. That must be what's going on here, right? I am really classy like that. And don't forget ... I'm classy like this too:
P.S. If you choose to accept this assignment, Lisa's new blog address is http://homesweethomealabama.blogspot.com/ This message will not self destruct. Ever. It will sit here until you help me.
3 comments:
OK... Can she write for me?!? I jumped over to take a look at how great her blog is so I could maybe steal some ideas to just like Amy. Ya' know...spice mine up, and how hilarious is she?!!! I had to read a couple blogs, I was laughing and my little #3 was wondering what was so funny!
The funniest part of her blogging is that it is about her real life. And of course I think the best blogs are the ones that include my kids. I'll send you the links to a couple -- like the one where Chase locked Kenny in a closet at her house. Too funny!
The Dammit one is funny! #3 Likes to repeat me so I can totally relate there, very funny! Please send them along..Now I want to steal the Blog roll thing, as soon as the kids are in school I am going to tweek(sp)mine so be ready for the questions....and the steals=)
Post a Comment