Sunday, September 28, 2008

88 Days



There are 88 shopping days left until Christmas. Have you started your shopping yet? I have! I have gifts for all four of our kids, my niece & nephew, and Mandy's daughter Cate. I usually don't get started this early, but I am already thinking about holiday baking and all of that yummy food. Here's my thinking: if I get all of my shopping done before Thanksgiving then the only thing I need to do in between Thanksgiving and New Year's is bake & eat. I can't believe I've never thought of this plan before, but I am up for the challenge. The challenge of getting my shopping done, that is. Ever since I went back to school my motherly instinct to bake, bake, bake has been squashed by homework, homework, homework. Wouldn't it be nice if the only two places I spent those 6 weeks was the grocery store & kitchen?!? Oh, and on my treadmill for about four hours a day to make up for all of that food!!!

No comments: