Friday, September 12, 2008

Lisa's Blog

I am still having trouble trying to figure out why Lisa's blog won't show up in my "Places I Go". It's there, but it won't upload. Last winter Lisa and I both decided to change our URL's so they didn't have our last names in them. Do you remember that? Remember when I changed my page address? She did it too. When I added the feature to my blog that shows when my friends had updated their blogs it was only because (1) I do everything Jennifer does on her blog and (2) it saves me time by giving me the ability to see who has updated without actually going to their pages. For some reason Lisa's new URL still tries to send me to her old URL (which does not exist). I can't figure it out and neither can Jennifer. If Jennifer can't figure it out I basically give up. If anyone out there thinks they can help me then call and I will give you my blog password. We'll discuss it over the phone and I'll drink margaritas with you in thanks the next time I see you. Anyway, my point here ... Lisa and Toby have moved back to NC. They have a beautiful new house and I want you to see it. So now she has her own little link over there on my sidebar somewhere. Go visit if you have a chance. The view's great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy are they living in fay.? Or on the outside of Fay.

Cindy lou NC

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Suckerin succatash- thanks!