Here are a million reasons why it is not cool to have two dogs and three cats in one house! I swept yesterday ... and this is what I swept up today. 24 hours later. Gross, I know. Aren't you glad you looked at my blog today?
I don't know if it beats my friend's blog that wrote about her doggie's exploding poop problem that she had to clean up. At least she didn't put any pictures on line. Thanks for sharing your pet hair with us:)
2 comments:
I don't know if it beats my friend's blog that wrote about her doggie's exploding poop problem that she had to clean up. At least she didn't put any pictures on line. Thanks for sharing your pet hair with us:)
Oooh, you're right ... a dustpan full of hair is a million times better than exploding poop! I shouldn't complain!!
Post a Comment