I'm glad they could come to your rescue. I don't know if my boys would do that for me. Most likely Lance would scream and run away and Liam would just want to watch it and study it. He has a "pet" spider in the house that he "feeds" and watches. Strange child, strange mom for not just killing the thing.
I think that makes you a good mom. We have a big mirror that used to hang in the hallway until last week. It is very, very heavy and difficult to get onto the two nails in the wall. Kenny saw a big spider go behind it so I took it down to kill the spider. Then I couldn't get the mirror back up on the wall. I guess I should just feel lucky that Brian will be home for Thanksgiving and that he's not in Iraq already. That mirror is going to sit on my floor until he gets here! And the spider ... very dead!
I wish we lived closer so I could have Ryan come put your mirror up. If you need anything this next year, just call, I'll send him down:) I'm glad you were able to kill the spider because you don't have the cold like we do to kill everything.
5 comments:
Yuck!!! So who removed it from the house?
The boys. And they didn't squish it ... now it lives in my back yard. And I am sure it will want to move back in now that it is getting cooler.
I'm glad they could come to your rescue. I don't know if my boys would do that for me. Most likely Lance would scream and run away and Liam would just want to watch it and study it. He has a "pet" spider in the house that he "feeds" and watches. Strange child, strange mom for not just killing the thing.
I think that makes you a good mom. We have a big mirror that used to hang in the hallway until last week. It is very, very heavy and difficult to get onto the two nails in the wall. Kenny saw a big spider go behind it so I took it down to kill the spider. Then I couldn't get the mirror back up on the wall. I guess I should just feel lucky that Brian will be home for Thanksgiving and that he's not in Iraq already. That mirror is going to sit on my floor until he gets here! And the spider ... very dead!
I wish we lived closer so I could have Ryan come put your mirror up. If you need anything this next year, just call, I'll send him down:) I'm glad you were able to kill the spider because you don't have the cold like we do to kill everything.
Post a Comment