I have no idea what kind of pumpkin that is! It's big & heavy. Brian had to use an electric saw to cut it. And it is now over 2 weeks old and not getting moldy at all! Very strange.
Saw those new hibred pumpkins, they're pretty cool. I heard they're kinda hard skinned. (difficult to carve) So much for "La La" costumes! The boys look cool, especially Chase. Spoken from a true hippy Gram!!!!
4 comments:
Does that one pumpkin have warts on it or something ? Or is that a TEXAS thing. : ) Like straw hats. We sure miss you guys.
Erica
I have no idea what kind of pumpkin that is! It's big & heavy. Brian had to use an electric saw to cut it. And it is now over 2 weeks old and not getting moldy at all! Very strange.
Saw those new hibred pumpkins, they're pretty cool. I heard they're kinda hard skinned. (difficult to carve) So much for "La La" costumes! The boys look cool, especially Chase. Spoken from a true hippy Gram!!!!
Just wanted to add--- if you dip your jackolanterns in clorox it prevents mold. They will last alot longer
Post a Comment