When we heard the doorbell ring at 8:00 pm we all just sat there and stared at each other because we don't really know anyone who is out and about after dark. We're boring like that. So imagine the boys' surprise when they opened the door and saw this monstrously huge bag:
Chase opened it up and found this note inside:
With a little more digging they found this:
Ooooh ..... and this: (this person must know me well)
There was even a package for Sam & PJ in there:
We were all very surprised and very grateful to our Secret Santa. Or should I say Secret Santa-ette?!? Because I am pretty sure I know who this sweet, kind, funny, intelligent, caring, beautiful Santa-ette might be. She might just be someone that I have truly enjoyed getting to know this semester. Someone I have come to care about like a fun little sister. Someone that I think is going to be the best teacher west Texas has ever seen. Someone that I hope student teaches in the same school as me so that we can continue to work together towards our common goal. Someone who might just find her own ding dong ditch bag at her doorstep if she is not careful!
1 comment:
That is an adorable idea-I may steal that for our neighborhood! What a sweet Santa-ette and to even think of the pets. A very, very sweet gesture.
Post a Comment