Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I am a scaredy-cat!

They say you learn something new every day. Today I learned where the staples are for the staple gun. And I learned how to get creative with two ladders so that I could hang the Christmas lights on the house without climbing up on top of the roof. I learned that because I also learned that I was too scared to get on top of the roof ... even though Kenny did it when he was barely 7 years old! It's interesting what kinds of things you learn when your husband isn't home to just take care of it for you!


(This was taken two years ago)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture?! :-) MH

Amy said...

I had to hang the lights while the boys were at school because I was not only too scared to get on the roof, but also too scared the boys would want to get up there if they were home while I was climbing up the giant ladder system!