Now that's a tree house!
ha ha! No kidding! Has dad ever taken you to see this? It is down by the lake near where he lived when he was a kid.
Now someone needs to get out and fix that up. Cut back some trees. Has the tree actually grown up into the house?
Just wanted to tell you to go to what knot on my blog. She is part of a give away happening today. I know you used to like doing those.Also, cool house. And you thought all the strange things happened only in TX. The entire nation is strange.
Sam,IDK about that tree. It's been like that for a couple of years. I think it is pretty & weird all at the same time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Now that's a tree house!
ha ha! No kidding! Has dad ever taken you to see this? It is down by the lake near where he lived when he was a kid.
Now someone needs to get out and fix that up. Cut back some trees. Has the tree actually grown up into the house?
Just wanted to tell you to go to what knot on my blog. She is part of a give away happening today. I know you used to like doing those.
Also, cool house. And you thought all the strange things happened only in TX. The entire nation is strange.
Sam,
IDK about that tree. It's been like that for a couple of years. I think it is pretty & weird all at the same time.
Post a Comment