Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Habit

The boys and I have a new habit. Airborne. Every day. Whether they like it or not!
We are two weeks into the school year and Kenny is sick already. I knew this would happen. We've been home together for 15 months. So going back to school now is just like going to kindergarten for the first time ... germs, germs, germs!!! Airborne is supposed to help boost your immune system. So we're all going to start taking it and hope it really works. I just looked at their website and apparently they have a new type of Airborne called "Power Pixies". Maybe it tastes better than what we have (it can't be worse!) If you want to send away for a free sample of Power Pixies go here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boys and I do this....I have to say I think it has been working for us. : )