Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Permission Slips

I got a call from the guidance counselor at the boys' school yesterday. She wanted to let me know that she would be sending home permission slips for me to sign. Permission slips that give her permission to test the boys. Do you remember? The testing we did the first week of May? 4 1/2 months ago!?! She mumbled something about covering her barn door or back door or something like that! What?!?

So by that logic I should expect a permission slip in January for the field trip Chase took last week!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Glad to hear they are so on top of things there. What would ever happen if you had the unique desire to know about something that happened before the boys participated.

Amy said...

Right! Can you believe how much of a pushy, bossy parent I am ... demanding to know BEFORE my son goes on a field trip?!?

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

Are you sure you aren't in Alabama? I think we are ranked 49th in the nation!!

Anonymous said...

Cindy said...How crazy you are to want to know whats going on. So let us know when the permission slip comes for the field trip Chase went on. LOL