I can bathe her and comb her out but I just don't know how to do the trimming.
I think they did a pretty good job. Her feet were a little too short, but I can't do it so I am not going to complain. She was very clean and looked nice.
When she was a little younger and her hair was a little shorter she went to Puppy Pals (my mom's shop). When they were done with her she looked super cute:
Someday when her hair has grown out all the way I will want to keep it styled like this:
It's only been two days since her grooming and already she looks like this:
Which is funny because it reminds Brian and I of a cartoon that we both loved as kids:
See the similarity? I think it's amazing how close they are. Maybe the artist for this cartoon had a liver colored shih-tzu at home whose grooming consumed way too much of his time too!




4 comments:
Just keep combing and she will be the prettiest Shih Tzu in Texas. Next time tell them to use some hair spray on her top-knot, and don't round her feet sooooo short. Pig tails are better than one pony. They will stay in longer. And tell them not to put her eye lashes up. This will give her a cute look without making her feel like her eye lids are being pulled back. It's all in the knowledge of grooming. By the way, I got the best receipe for short bread cookies from a client of mine from Scotland. If you, or anyone would like it I'll send it.
I think that nobody does as good of a job as you do! She'll look "ok" all the time until we take our next vacation in NY then she'll be gorgeous again!
I'll take the recipe. I love short bread cookies.
Yeah, I like the pig tails better too. I find they always tend to stay longer on Sally than when we just put one pony up.
Do you like the ribbons or the bows better? I bet Sally would look good with either ... ha ha ha ... you need a shih-tzu! Or a yorkie, or a maltese. When does Scott deploy again?!?
Post a Comment