Cast Your Votes
We took the kids to get their pictures made today. If you want to see them, go to www.photosnmotion.com and enter sitting session #7473a. Help Lisa & I decide which pose is the best. Mandy & Jennifer -- I am counting on you two more than anyone so use your OCD-type personalities to help a girl out!
4 comments:
I like
898
910
911
914
924 (best of all of them I think)
933
936
939
945
They are really good!!
Such cute poses. I like 924 and 920 but any picture you get will be great. I'm glad you could get all of the cousins together for pictures, that is so fun when they live far away.
Amy I VOTED NOT THAT YOU WERE DEPENDING ON ME, BUT THESE PICTURES WERE AWESOME!---
I PICKED 0893---0910---0908----0900
MISS YOU GUYS TO TALK TO YA SOON!
CINDY IN NC
Amy I vote for 910, 914, 924 and 930/33. Hope all is well. We should be at our new house soon. I hate cars and traffic and hotel rooms now!
Post a Comment