Yes, I am definitely aware of the fact that I have been absolutely horrible about updating my blog over the past couple of weeks. We have been so incredibly busy I really wonder how I ever had time to go to school. I could sit here and type a bunch of updates about our lives but it is 10:00 and I am tired and I have about a million things to do tomorrow. Briefly ... get the boys ready for school, take PJ to the groomer, meet Chelsea for breakfast, body pump with Jennifer, Morgan & Danielle at the gym, chaperone pool party for the 5th grade, pick up PJ from the groomer, pick up boys from school, go to music store to reserve Chase's percussion kit for middle school, and about a dozen more things that I can't even think of right now. Yes, I know some of these things are not necessary, but I want to do it all. So blogging gets pushed to the bottom of the list. I have 5 bird eggs now instead of 1 -- would like to get a picture on here, but this new mama bird won't leave the nest even if I hold a cat up there to threaten her. I took several pictures today of our airport because I have an entire blog idea about that. Oh, and there's Chase's recorder concert in painstakingly long video clips. So much to share, so little time. Last weekend we went to a going away thing at a bar on Friday, had a UFC fight party here at our house on Saturday, and went to a going away barbecue on Sunday. Last night we had our ebay account stolen by someone attempting to sell a bunch of crazy electronic shit stuff. It just never ends. So, the blogging stuff ... I will get all of it on here eventually. Promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment