Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saying Good-bye

Right before we left for our vacation we had a barbecue to say goodbye to our friends, the Starrs. Scott is on his way to Iraq and Jennifer decided to pack up and head back to Georgia for some nice, quiet, relaxing time with her family. We were also saying goodbye to the Ludwigsens as they were leaving for Fort Lewis, Washington the very next morning. As usual we couldn't keep shirts on any of the boys:

Here they are checking to see who has the most armpit hair. I think Owen won. Sorry Austin!

Even though we did not have weapons, ammunition, wild animals, or the usual A Co entertainment, Jennifer and I found time to sneak off to the gas station to buy some classy drinks to help us make it through the night.

We miss you guys already!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So I was just cruising by and a big picture of my face popped up! Yikes!

We miss you guys too! I know with Morgan and Ryan there you've already forgotten all about us!!!

Amy said...

I haven't seen anyone since the night of your party. I know Brian & Ryan went to a race or something. I think Morgan comes back from NC today. I need to get back into going to the gym now that I am home. Maybe I can convince Morgan to try kickboxing with me.

Any news on your follow-on? Florida? Germany?

Jennifer said...

No news on the follow-on yet. Scott is going to call Branch tomorrow.