On Wednesday I said that I would post pictures of the boys' weekend projects "tomorrow" - -meaning on Thursday. Now it's Saturday and I haven't done it yet. But I have a reason. It's a darn good one too. You see, one of their projects was tie dye shirts. They are very cool looking and I want to include them in my post. They were in the laundry so I put them in the wash on Wednesday planning to get them through the laundry, on the boys, on the camera, transferred to the computer and into my blog on Thursday. I did not realize, however, that Brian had washed a load of white laundry. Now I am telling you, there is nothing I hate more about housework than folding white laundry. It's the worst! Well, washing the plantation blinds pretty much sucks too. But white laundry ... oh how I despise it! When I do laundry I wash and dry the white load last so that it can sit in the dryer until everyone in the house is on their last pair of underwear and I am forced to fold it. Anyway, I folded the dreaded white laundry this morning so the post of the boys projects (and a thank-you to their sitter) is coming soon. Right after I recover from going out with a couple of my girlfriends from the college tonight. Hopefully that excuse is good enough for you. Now Jennifer ... you don't have any excuses for not updating your blog. You have 4 kids, live 24/7 with your husband right now, and are within 5 miles of your mother. I know you have blog materal. Get to it girl!
4 comments:
Yikes! I'll get right on it, ma'am!!
I have been slacking lately too. I have been meaning to post those videos of Sprite for a week! This whole move thing is driving me crazy- had another possible NC opportunity dangled in front of me which is hard to pass up...
I am allergic to laundry.
Ok. I've been checking this blog of yours for days now. If you don't write something new soon I'm gonna quit looking!
Post a Comment