Ok, enough with the Friday's Feast already! I am caught up (they didn't have one on the 4th). I know you're sick of the useless information that comes out of my Friday's Feasts, but I am really lacking blog material now that the Ludwigsens and Starrs are gone.
Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Late April or early May -- can't remember exactly. It was the day I went to Olive Garden with Jennifer, Precious, and Morgan. (Like that helps)
Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Endless energy
Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Olive oil for cooking, butter for baking
Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Russian because I knew it once and let it slide
Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
celebrating Brian's retirement
1 comment:
Maybe if you want some blog material you could blog that Jennifer's hair got so dry and broken while she lived in Texas for 2.5 years that when she moved to Georgia and started trying to rehabilitate it she let the stylist talk her into bangs, which she hasn't had in over 15 years. And now she looks like a jackass.
Post a Comment