Did you hear "mommy, I want one?" My boys love it when they get to touch snakes and stuff, but we will never have one. You have to feed them frozen mice and I'm not putting mice in my freezer or thawing them my microwave;)
They went to a one-week class at the nature center last week so I heard it all week long! I got tired of saying NO, but not tired enough to give in :)
Good for you for being tough! They can always have their own reptile zoo when they move out someday;)
That's exactly what I told them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you hear "mommy, I want one?" My boys love it when they get to touch snakes and stuff, but we will never have one. You have to feed them frozen mice and I'm not putting mice in my freezer or thawing them my microwave;)
They went to a one-week class at the nature center last week so I heard it all week long! I got tired of saying NO, but not tired enough to give in :)
Good for you for being tough! They can always have their own reptile zoo when they move out someday;)
That's exactly what I told them!
Post a Comment