Monday, August 18, 2008
Animal Cracker Cleavage
One of the blogs I like to read is called Blogtations. Each week there are new quotes from all over the blogosphere that have me rolling on the floor laughing. (If I were cooler and younger I'd say rotflmao). Today there are a couple of quotes regarding the embarrassing experience of losing things down in your shirt. Things like animal crackers and old fish. So I thought I'd share my embarrassing things down your shirt story here on my blog for your entertainment. You all know that I went back to college full time last fall. Well, one day as I was walking across campus to my science class I felt something fall from a tree right into my shirt. Now you have to understand that being a 33 year old college student puts you into a strange walk the line between young and old position. It would be ridiculous for me to try to befriend the 18 year old kids who were always hung over, yet I didn't want to become the grandma sitting in the front seat with her hand constantly waiving in the air begging for attention. So as I walked into the building I sure wasn't going to stuff my hand into my shirt to look for a little leaf or whatever it was that fell into my shirt. I figured it would keep for an hour and 15 minutes and that I could go to the bathroom to fish it out after class. That worked until my whatever it was starting biting me! It was a fire ant. What the hell was a fire ant doing up in the branches of an oak tree 30 feet off the ground? I lost any cool points I may have earned that day because 18 year old hungover kids and hand waiving grandmas watch out .... that sucker was getting out of there whether I looked "cool" or not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time, but it does give one a hilarious mental image!
Post a Comment