Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mini Me

I guess I should say Mini Him.
As in, Mini Brian.
Because I would never really do this much exercise in one day.
But for some reason my two Brians think it is fun to swim, bike, and run in a triathlon. For fun. Without any prizes at the end ... just because that is what they like to do on a Sunday morning.

Here's Chase coming in from his swim. He had just gotten to the point where he could touch the sand again. He ran in from there.


In his "transition area"


Starting out on the 3 mile bike.


Coming in from the 1 mile run.
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like too much work?

1 comment:

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

My kids want to know how he did???? I couldn't imagine myself doing ANY of that in a consecutive period!!