Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Brother

This is my brother, Toby. In front of the helicoptor that he knows how to fly. All by himself. And not on a video game either ... in real life. In the air. Alone. Yup, that's him.

This is my brother with his wife. She is absolutely the best friend and sister I ever could have asked for. He didn't let me choose his wife, but I am thinking about pretending he did. Because I would have chosen her.


This is my brother being pinned with his flight wings by his son Austin while his daughter Ashlyn looks on. At least I think they are called flight wings. I don't know much about the world of helicoptors. Or flying. I just know that I am really proud of him.


Here's Toby and his gorgeous kids. I just love them!


And here's me with Toby. Reminding the entire world that I was born first. Even if he can fly helicoptors. All by himself. And not on a video game either ... in real life. In the air. Alone. Yup, that's him.
(P.S. Lisa, Thanks for letting me steal all of your photos!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

You have a lot to be proud of with that brother. You must have raised him real well (with the help of your parents of course)

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

How cute are you 2! Don't you just love old pictures and the memories? I never knew what Toby did in the service ~ that is amazing that he flies those planes, although I def. wouldn't want that job~ too scary for me!!