While Brian and I were in San Antonio enjoying our anniversary weekend the boys were home with my friend, Amber.
She loves the boys. And they love her. She is undoubtedly the bestest babysitter ever in the history of babysitters!

While we were gone she took the boys bowling and mini-golfing. She played video games with them. She watched cartoons with them. She did just about everything they wanted to do. And she did it with a smile on her face :)

They spent some of their time together being crafty. And sneaky! These picture frames were birthday presents for me. So sweet!
She loves the boys. And they love her. She is undoubtedly the bestest babysitter ever in the history of babysitters!
While we were gone she took the boys bowling and mini-golfing. She played video games with them. She watched cartoons with them. She did just about everything they wanted to do. And she did it with a smile on her face :)
They spent some of their time together being crafty. And sneaky! These picture frames were birthday presents for me. So sweet!
She also spent four hours tie dying shirts with them. Four hours! I am telling you, I am not sure I have the patience for that. Ok, maybe I do. But I am really glad she did this project with them. Their shirts looks wonderful. I got one too, but I wear it so often that it is never clean long enough for someone to take my picture in it.
Here's another birthday present they made for me:
And to top it all off ... they made a birthday cake for me!
Thank you Amber for making sure my boys had a fun and exciting weekend. Every single minute we were gone we knew they were safe and happy. That made it easier for us to enjoy our time together. You're the bestest!
3 comments:
I LOVE your new background! Your boys are so cute and so handsome at the same time!
What a great girl Amber is! How nice to come home to all of those fun surprises!
I just read Lisa's blog - I love reading her blog too! : ) - and found out about her travel news too! Whew! The military sure does keep you guys guessing!! I don't know how you girls stay sane! You are both better people than I could ever be!! : )
JoLee
Amber is a wonderful girl. We are completely blessed to have her in our lives! She watched the boys for me on Thursday afternoons when I was at BIO lab. One week I forgot to give the boys a key so she took them to the park. She didn't just sit in the back yard and wait for me ... she took them to Sonic for slushies then to the park! She is great!
And yes, Lisa & I are busy right now. Can you believe they were going to Hawaii and then Bragg?!? When we found out they were going to Bragg we tried to change ours so we could go there too, but they don't have any spots for Brian. Germany's going to be wonderful though. Very exciting and cultural. Hopefully the boys will remember some of it this time :)
It would have been crazy if you and Lisa would have actually been able to be in the same town together! Could you even imagine!! Too bad it didn't work out : (
How long are you guys going to be in Germany for??
JL
Post a Comment