Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yahoo Popular Blog Material Part 2

On any given day you can find strange things from all over the world on Yahoo Popular. The page refreshes every ten minutes and it is amazing how many weird things they can get on there. For example, the featherless chickens:

I suppose I could search the internet for stories about the featherless chickens, but frankly I am not sure I want to know the story behind this picture. They look too much like dinner with legs & a head!

And here is a picture of the world's smallest man sitting under the "Queen of the Longest Legs." Strange!

An upside down house in Germany.

Some Obama Waffles. WTF?!?

The Fat American. This bottom has been on Yahoo Popular on and off for almost two years. I am telling you, if this were my bottom I would not be happy. Hopefully this woman does not read Yahoo Popular!


And last, but not least ... the most unsual dive into a pool ever. Oh, wait a minute ... that is not from Yahoo Popular, that is from my camera! And that is my husband. I guess I don't need Yahoo Popular for entertainment after all.

2 comments:

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

I didn't know they had that picture of my ass!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I am so embarASSed!!

Amy said...

Very funny Sammy !!