Happy Birthday Chase!! Wow, I feel a little old when I remember back to when he was born, but I also think about how things have changed so much in 12 years (mostly for the better). It really makes me appreciate your 12+ years of friendship and makes me miss you guys more. Have a happy birthday weekend!!!
Jo, I can't believe it's been 12 years since he was born either. You've always been a great friend to both of us ... literally from the moment he was born (and before!) Love you!
Julie, I have to agree that things have changed for the better. At least we are both civilians now!! Any plans to travel to Texas this spring? We miss you guys!
Cindy, We'll see you this summer in NC! Tell Andrew we miss him too :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Chase!!! I can't believe you're 12!!
Love,
Joanie
Happy Birthday Chase!! Wow, I feel a little old when I remember back to when he was born, but I also think about how things have changed so much in 12 years (mostly for the better). It really makes me appreciate your 12+ years of friendship and makes me miss you guys more. Have a happy birthday weekend!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHASE! HOPE YOU HAD AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!
MISS YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET CHRISTMAS CARD!
CINDY IN NC
Jo, I can't believe it's been 12 years since he was born either. You've always been a great friend to both of us ... literally from the moment he was born (and before!) Love you!
Julie,
I have to agree that things have changed for the better. At least we are both civilians now!! Any plans to travel to Texas this spring? We miss you guys!
Cindy,
We'll see you this summer in NC! Tell Andrew we miss him too :)
Awesome can't wait!!
Cindy
Post a Comment