Monday, December 29, 2008

More Yahoo Popular

Check out this dog I found on Yahoo Popular yesterday:



In this April 24, 2008 file photo, Hungarian Puli sheep dog, Fee, jumps over a hurdle during a preview for a pedigree dog show in Dortmund.

And these cute pandas:


In this photo released by Chiuna's Xinhua News Agency, giant pandas Tuan Tuan, top, and Yuan Yuan play in a breeding base in Ya'an, southwest China's Sichuan Province on Feb. 17, 2006. The pair of pandas left China Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008 on a long-awaited goodwill journey to their new home in Taiwan in the latest move symbolizing the warming ties between the rivals.

And last, but not least, this strange baby aardvark:


This recent photo, supplied by the Detroit Zoo, shows a newborn aardvark, Amani.

I am telling you, I lead a pretty boring life. But there's always something out there that I can entertain myself with!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Come and visit us!! We'll entertain you! Thanks for the cute pictures. Enjoy your time off, you'll be back to school again soon and student teaching is a lot of work.