Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday -- Great Friends & Christmas Cookies :)


(and some margaritas too)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the cookies?! :-) MH

Amy said...

They were in the other room. There were so many they completely covered my dining room table! I should have taken a picture of them.

Julie said...

You are so lucky to have so many good friends. I guess it isn't luck though, I'm sure they are just drawn to your fun personality! We wish you lived closer.

Amy said...

I wish you lived closer to me. Warmer here!

S.S.R.Z.M. Himes said...

Did you do a cookie exchange? I had my 3rd annual this past Sunday! I totally forgot to take a pictures of my cookie table. It was amazing! I had 18 people show up and 19 exchanged,(one dropped of hers to be exchanged). I have a few pictures of the crowd as we played a game. I will try and post them this week=) Next year I am going to add in an ornament exchange. This year we had a Chocolate Chip Cookie Competition!

Amy said...

Yes, it was a cookie exchange. It's the first time I've ever done it. It went really well and was lots of fun. I wish I had a picture of my cookie table. I had ten people there and it was full! I don't know how you find room for 19 plates of cookies!