I think it was about 65 degrees that day. Maybe higher! We have had a couple of cold days, but not a lot. I think the boys have worn their winter coats 4 or 5 times so far this year.
I would have been boring ... I would have spent the same amount of money on more normal lights, some ornaments, things like that. That is why I took Kenny with me. I knew it would be better for all of us to have something fun!
2 comments:
So cute! But you need snow and a winter coat on that boy! I'm jealous of your weather. So what would have been your decoration choice mom?
I think it was about 65 degrees that day. Maybe higher! We have had a couple of cold days, but not a lot. I think the boys have worn their winter coats 4 or 5 times so far this year.
I would have been boring ... I would have spent the same amount of money on more normal lights, some ornaments, things like that. That is why I took Kenny with me. I knew it would be better for all of us to have something fun!
Post a Comment