Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Happy Happy


Happy Anniversary to my parents! Here they are on their wedding day. It all started with a blind date. His roommate was dating her roommate (they are still married too) and they hooked up for a wild & crazy New Year's Eve double-date. Sparks flew and a February 6th wedding was planned. A big snowstorm pushed the date back almost a week and they got hitched on the 12th, a full 43 days after they met each other. 36 years ago.


Happy Birthday to my younger brother Toby. Here I am reminding my parents that even though he is absolutely adorable I am still the first child. The oldest. The one who gave them the gift of parenthood. I am still a firstborn child like that.


And lastly, Happy Valentine's Day to You!! Hope you have a great one :)

3 comments:

Lisa Lou Hoo said...

TJ said you may be older but he's bigger!

Amy said...

Yeah, he sure is. And I am sure he won't let me forget that I am older in a few years when I hit the big 4-0!!

Anonymous said...

HEY GIRL I'M SO GLAD YOU EMAIL ME THE NEW ADDRESS I WORRIED SOMETHING HAD HAPPEND TO MY COMPUTER. AND IT MESSED UP YOUR EMAIL BLOG.

ANYWAYS.. TO BEING THE OLDEST YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE WISEST;)
FROM YOUR FRIEND CINDY IN NC