Yesterday it was 92 degrees here. Now it is 36 with a high of 58. This place is crazy. Of course today is my walk5milesallovercampusday. I know, I know ... quit whining and go get ready for class.
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. (and for entering the giveaway!) You may definitely link to me on your site. Thanks so much for helping to spread the word! Have a great week!
Texas Democrats use a two-step process to choose their delegates to the national presidential nominating convention.
Step 1: You vote in the Democratic primary, either by voting early (through February 29) or by voting on March 4. Primary votes decide each candidate’s share of 126 delegates.
Step 2: You come back on election night March 4 at 7:15 pm to sign in for your candidate at the precinct convention that will be held at your neighborhood polling place. Another 67 delegate slots will be decided by how many primary voters sign in for each candidate at the precinct conventions.
7 comments:
Was it really 92? I can't even believe that, we are finally hitting freezing sometimes here. Yes, I'm jealous stop complaining and go to class:)
Yes, it was really 92. We almost broke the record of 95. I felt like I was having a day-long hot flash yesterday. I know, I know ... more complaining!
I think it really is crazy....did you know that you can vote TWICE in texas....not once but twice ?
Erica : )
No, I didn't know that. Is it really true? Does my vote count twice? I just love this place. I guess I better go register to vote.
What the HEY!!!! How can you vote twice??
Seriously! Well go enjoy the sunshine!
Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. (and for entering the giveaway!) You may definitely link to me on your site. Thanks so much for helping to spread the word! Have a great week!
The Texas Two-Step: Two Ways to Win Delegates
Texas Democrats use a two-step process to choose their delegates to the national presidential nominating convention.
Step 1:
You vote in the Democratic primary, either by voting early (through February 29) or by voting on March 4. Primary votes decide each candidate’s share of 126 delegates.
Step 2:
You come back on election night March 4 at 7:15 pm to sign in for your candidate at the precinct convention that will be held at your neighborhood polling place. Another 67 delegate slots will be decided by how many primary voters sign in for each candidate at the precinct conventions.
CRAZY HUH ! E
Post a Comment