February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Do you know where I got the idea for the name of this post? If you do I have a prize for you. Seriously! Think of me as Pioneer Woman except my prize is worth about $10, not $500. The first person who gets it right will get a prize. I promise. That's my New Year's Resolution. To give out a $10 prize. It'll be a hell of a lot easier than walking 400 miles.
6 comments:
I know where!!! Do you want me to tell now or let every one else guess for awhile? I want my prize!
Send it! The first person to send it to me gets the prize :)
It's the name of Ben Taylor's cd? (Ben being Carly Simon and James Taylor's son - quite a gifted boy!)
: )JL
Ok, I got a phone-in answer from Kathy and a comment answer from Joanna so I will send you both prizes! Smart girls :)
Don't send me anything! I just like contests!! Keep 'em coming! And your aunt knew it first anyway!! : )
Too late. I got a prize for each of you yesterday :) I had ordered something when I first wrote the post, but then when I had two winners I had to change my plan. You'll understand when you get it in the mail.
Post a Comment