For the past two days Brian and I have been cleaning the house and garage. And I don't mean just picking up the clutter, I mean real spring cleaning. Yes, I know it is January. I also know that once my new semester starts I won't have time for this kind of cleaning. Heck, the boys will be lucky if they have clean underwear to put on in the morning. Last night I said, "It is so nice to have the house this clean. I feel so comfortable. I wish it would stay like this all the time." Then he said, "You want to see uncomfortable? Let me show you some pictures of how I lived in Kansas for the last two months."
2 comments:
HOLY SH*T! They need DS'S at this school!
DJ
Don't show Karl the pictures ... I don't want to be responsible for the heart attack!
Post a Comment