In an attempt to take care of all of the business I can take care of before I start student teaching I have made myself extremely busy. And extremely broke. I have had a hair cut, taken Kenny for a hair cut, and made an appointment to take Chase for a hair cut. I had my pap, my teeth cleaned, and a crown put onto one of my back teeth. I am taking Kenny this afternoon to have his chipped tooth fixed and Chase goes to the orthodontist on Monday to start the braces process. PJ goes to the vet on Monday and I take Sammy, Daisy & Maisy on Tuesday. Oh, and I bought a security system for the house which will be installed next week. If I have been bad about keeping in touch it is because I am either (1) not home or (2) in bed crying over all the money I have spent in the last few days.
1 comment:
You'll feel so good to have gotten all of that stuff done though. Student teaching takes a lot out of you and you won't have the extra time. Wish we were there to help you out a bit.
Post a Comment